Beautiful Guest Suites
- Each suite have 360 sq ft. ( 40 qm)
- Separate entrance
- King size bed with two duvets and four pillows
- Sitting area with Couch and coffee table
- Luggage rack
- Small refrigerator
- TASSIMO Single Cup Brewer for complimentary coffee/tea
- Microwafe, Toaster and electric Kettle
- En-suite shower/WC, vanity, hairdryer, toiletries
- Sitting area on covered porch
- Free WIFI
- We don’t have any TV
- Each suite is designed for 2 guests only!
- Each suite has a food prep area.
High Season (May 16 – Sep 25 and Dec 22 – Jan 05)
Low Season (Apr 01 – May 15 and Sep 26 – Dec 21)
Winter Season (Jan 06 – Mar 31)
Rates per room, per night based on double occupancy includes hot and cold European-style breakfast buffet
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required
- $ 10.00 discount per night for stays of 3 nights or more
- Rates for single occupancy on request
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes
- We offer a quiet accommodation for guest 15+ years
- We don’t accept Pets on property.
- Smoking and vaping of cannabis is prohibited on property.
Check in time: between 04.00 – 06.00 p.m
Check out time: between 09.00 – 11.00 a.m
Please note that we are only a small B&B operated by ourselves and not a hotel with 24/7 reception.
For this reason, we can only accommodate earlier or later arrivals with prior arrangement.
We always welcome our guests in person and guide them to their room.
Especially when you pre-booked dinner, please let us know you cannot make it in time, so we can plan.
Cancellation and change of reservation policy:
We hope you do not need to cancel, but if your plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please contact us as soon as possible.
We are a small business and all cancellations impact us greatly. When we reserve a room for you, we turn away all other inquiries for those nights because we have agreed to hold them just for you. As such, for any type of refund to be considered, please email your cancellation and get an email response to make sure your cancellation notice was received.
From time of booking up to 31 days prior arrival Can$ 50.00 per room and night.
Between 30 days and 15 days prior arrival 50 % of total amount will be due.
Within 14 days prior arrival and for No Show we charge 100 %.
We recommend to have a trip cancellation/interruption insurance in place.
We do have a Special COVID-19 Cancelation Policy in place. Please ask us for details!
We are open all year round!
We accept Visa, Mastercard and E-Transfer!
Your Breakfast at Moul Creek Lodge will include:
- coffee, a selection of tea, milk
- toast, buns, home-baked bread
- butter and margarine
- a variety of jam and honey
- a variety of cold cuts
- a variety of cheese
- a variety of cereals
- daily fresh made fruit salad
- fruit juices
- a hot entry like scrambled eggs, sunny side, over easy or other
- little sweet stuff like cup cakes or cookies